Aug 13, 2014

Saturday Night Outfit

skirt, moda, fashionblogger
This outfit has to be one of my favourites this summer.

You know when you put on an outfit and it just feels good and makes you confident? Well this outfit paired with my favourite bright pink Lipstick, did just that for me.

The skirt just has the right amount of edge to it and paired with studded pumps just felt perfect.

And yes I am currently obsessed with this Sheinside top!

I wore this for dinner on Saturday night and didn't get around to posting this outfit until today. I'm sorry! I'm just super busy with work and studying for my exam once it's done though I will get back to regular blogging.

Speaking of studying, I've been listening to One Direction as I study sometimes just to keep myself sane and I am loving their music, especially their Midnight Memories album. Anyone else?
sheinside, h&M, summer, outfit
Outfit, Datenight, summer, fashion
impress nails, broadway nails
Outfit Details
Top: c/o Sheinside| Last Seen Here
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Cuff: Forever 21| Last Seen Here
Nails: imPRESS nails| c/o Influenster 
Clutch: Coach 
What do you think of this outfit? 

Follow Here

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the skirt!!! Such an interesting cut and the texture is fab :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! Very edgy and sexy. Love the print of that shirt. Good luck with the exam.


    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt looks too good! keep up the great work hun

    Jennos
    Health
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Love the shirt and top xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo