Aug 19, 2014

Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara Review

Grandiose mascara

Last week I received my Influenster VoxBox and this time it contained the new mascara, Grandôise by Lancôme.

I've used Lancôme mascaras before and I've always had a great experience with them but this one is my favourite of the bunch so far.

This new mascara comes with a swan neck wand, which just makes application to all the lashes a dream. It curves over the top of the eye so you can reach the tiny lashes as well.

The formula for this mascara is very wet, which is something I prefer for myself but if you're not a fan then this might not work for you.

I usually have a problem with mascara transferring onto my lower lids but I've worn this every day since I received it and that has not happened once, even when I walked back from work on a hot, humid day.
Grandiose mascara (1)
It leaves my lashes full with volume and there is no clumping. It also leaves my lashes feeling soft rather than stiff. You can definitely see all of that in the photo above. I'm not wearing any make up other than the mascara :)

All in all I would definitely recommend this mascara if you are looking to splurge on a more high end/luxurious mascara! The price for this little gem is $35 and you can find it at Sephora and other department stores with a Lancôme counter.

Have you tried this mascara yet? What do you think about it? 

Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

8 comments:

  1. Great post, I've been hearing a lot about this mascara and I really want to try it! I love Lancôme mascaras, I've been using them for years, but I haven't tried this one yet. I think I have to make a stop to Sephora or Shoppers ASAP!


    www.blushingbetta.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I steal your eye balls? That sounds kind of psycho to ask but they color of your eyes are so pretty! I've always wished for green eyes. I guess I could always get colored contacts instead of stealing eye balls. lol. And that mascara sounds amazing too!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great on you! Never tried Lancome mascara before might have to give it a go!

    My Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! yes their mascaras are generally very good :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL best comment. Thank you so much, that's very sweet :)
    oh and yes I would recommend the contacts and mascara route ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! yes if you like other Lancome mascaras definitely give this one a try too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried this one yet but heard great things about it. Looks fab on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your eyes and your lashes are amazing! share some lashes with me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo