Jul 30, 2014

The Short Suit

sheinside, suit, summer
If you remember a while ago I did a post about two-piece suits HERE.  So here I am in this post wearing a set from Sheinside :)

I am in love with it. Here I've worn it for a casual day with nothing too special going on but I am totally going to wear this on a night out with some black or nude heels. 

I love multipurpose pieces like these. Not only can I wear them together but I can wear the shorts with other tops and the top with other pieces as well. 

I decided to keep the jewelry simple and minimal since there is already lots going on with the print. If you look closely there are little skulls through out the print. Floral with a bit of an edge, just how I like it ;)
outfit,summer,toronto
short,suit,outfit,moda
shortsuit,moda,fashion,online
fashionblogger,toronto,outfit,shorts
shorts,top,print,summer
twopiece suit
Shieinside summer
twopiece suit detail
Outfit Details
Two-Piece Suit: c/o Sheinside| Found Here
Bag: Local market in New York
Sandals: Forever 21
Bangle: Banana Republic
Hope you're enjoying your day!! It's already mid-week, we can do this!

Follow Here Please
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' 

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! Love the pattern and colours. Long weekend almost here woohoo!


    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit is on point! (And totally digging the bag too, it's such a perfect everyday piece.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo