Jul 23, 2014

Still Alive and Blake Lively

Hello lovelies,
I am still alive! haha. I have just been super busy with studying and work so I haven't had time to blog in the last week.

But I will most likely take some outfit photos in the next couple of days so yay?

I have however been posting pretty much daily outfits on my instagram which is @xnaghmehx so follow me there for updates.

I was browsing online with my morning coffee and found this 73 Questions with Blake Lively done by Vogue on their Youtube channel. They did something similar a while back with SJP as well. I really love these, specially Blake's, I am definitely a fan!

Hope you love this video as well!
Have a gorgeous day.

1 comment:

  1. haha so many questions. Blake is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo