Jul 12, 2014

Casual Summer Joggers Outfit

Joggers-Outfit
Today was a library day for me so my outfit had to be comfortable but I still wanted to wear something cute and put together!

If you follow me on instagram you would see by now that I'm slightly addicted to these sweatpants. 

But my excuse is that they're more casual luxe than pyjamas haha. Right?

They're also the perfect solution for super freezing temperatures in the library and very HOT temperatures outside since I just pull them up once I'm out. I love them both ways. 

How is your weekend going? any fun plans?
Garage-Sweats
Garage-Casual-Outfit
Casual-Outfit-Details
Casual-Outfit-Jewelry

Outfit Details
Pants: Garage | Similar Here
Top: H&M| Old| Similar Here| Last Seen Here
Sandals: Forever 21| Last Seen Here
Bag: Flurries
Don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your rings!! And those joggers too, I need a pair for myself asap! Just followed your blog x

    ♥ Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You
    look stunning! You are such an inspiration :)

    xx

    The Stylish
    Confessions


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! that means a lot to me :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're my favourite pants right now! so comfy :)
    thank you lovely :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this casual look, so perfect!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo