It's Friday, one of the best days of the week besides Monday ;) I'm about to start a fun DIY project and I hope it goes well but before I start I wanted to share a few of my favourite items I spotted while online window shopping.
1. Zara Leather Biker Coat. How amazing is this Zara coat? you have all seen my love for my leather jacket on this blog and this is just a whole new level of leather jacket.
2. Forever21 Faux Fur Vest. I have been looking for a faux fur vest for some time now but they are either very expensive or just don't look right. I did however spot this one in a forever21 store yesterday and it seems to be good quality for a decent price.
3. Forever21 Bejeweled High Neck Dress. This baby doll dress is just so cute! It would be perfect for a date night or a night spent dancing.
4. Zara Jacquard Capri Pants. I am really loving prints and patterns for trousers and this pair from Zara are just beautiful and perfect for the holiday season.
5. ASOS Heart Elbow Patch Jumper. Ok how cute are these heart shaped elbow patches? I fell in love with this sweater instantly.
6. ASOS ARROW Point Ankle Boots With Toecap. These booties are perfect for nights out during the colder months, loving the gold toecap.
7. H&M Top. This peplum top is just so pretty and also perfect for the holiday season.
What is your favourite?
Have a fabulous weekend and if you haven't subscribed to my youtube page please do so it would mean so much to me :)