Oct 21, 2012

Favorite Autumn/Fall Nail Polishes ♥

Hello beauties,

Hope you're all having a great weekend so far. Mine has been really good minus the cold I've seem to have acquired so I'm writing this from my cozy bed with a cup of honey tea hoping I will get better soon! Today I wanted to share with you my top Autumn nail polishes. I have been seeing this on blogs and youtube so thought I would join in the fun :)


Left to right: Essie Aruba Blue| Essie Power Clutch| Sephora by OPI Metro Chic| China Glaze Awakening| Rimmel Hypnotise| Essie Material Girl| Essie Really Red


What are some of you favorite nail polishes for Autumn? 
let me know in the comments I would love to know :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Essie material girl is very like skirting the issue! Which I love!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo