Oct 11, 2012

Collection of Outfits ♥


Hello beauties,

Since I don't have a camera I decided to share my outfits that I photographed with my phone's camera. I know the quality is really not that great but these outfits were my favourites so I really wanted to share. You may have seen these on my Instagram (xnaghmehx), so if you would like follow me for more ;)


Top: Madewell| Sweater: Jacobs| Leggings: Zara| Bag: Coach| Boots: Nine West 


Top: Bluenotes| Jeggings: American Eagle| Jacker: Danier Leather| Bracelet: Soufeel| Boots: Locale


Top: old (my mom's)| Blazer and leggings: Zara| Bag: Winners| Boots: DKNY


Dress: Zara| Jacket: Danier Leather| Bag: Guess| Shoes: Nine West


Top and Scarf: H&M| Jeggings: American Eagle| Bracelet: Soufeel| Boots: Locale 


Dress: Forever21| Jacket: Danier Leather| Scarf: H&M| Boots: Locale

Clearly these Locale boots are my favourites haha, but I am looking for a pair of nice black leather boots, so let me know if you see any! 

Have a wonderful Friday :)

6 comments:

  1. Love your Locale boots! Topshop have some gorgeous black ones in at the moment :) ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yes I'll definitely have to look at Topshop :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. you certainly know how to dress yourself- you look SO adorable from head to toe always!! I love it, especially always accompanied by your big smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Caitlin you are too sweet!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo