Sep 1, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: White Shorts!

Hello beauties,

Yesterday The Boy and I had a night in. He did his manly grilling (very delicious steaks) while I relaxed and sipped on wine. We then caught up with The Walking Dead, which we are obsessed with, anyone else? And then watched Requiem For a Dream, which I loved but my gosh it was messed up. While we were waiting for the food to be done I managed to get The Boy to take some photos of my outfit.


Tank top and sheer top: Forever21| Shorts: Bluenotes| Shoes: Not Rated 


Delicious appetizers and the cutest bottle of wine ever 


I also wore these babies for the first time, which I won thanks to a give away by the lovely Carlinn. Everyone, including myself, was a fan :) 



Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far!

18 comments:

  1. Love those wedges!!!
    And I can't believe you watched Requiem...once was enough for me...total Debbie Downer ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and it was my first time watching it, I'd watched Black swan and loved it so I thought to give this a go too and my gosh it messed with my head. haha I'm a sucker for psychological thrillers.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the wedges!! Lucky girl you! That sounds like an amazing evening. Great food, some movies, and good company :) Food sounds delicious. I've been meaning to try that sangria..is it good?

    MemoriesOfTimesPast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I loved the sangria , not The Boy though haha. It's fruity which is generally my choice of drinks :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. love those wedges! have a great time this weekend with your skinnygirl. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little set up! Nice outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean.. beautiful movie.. but wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute shoes! They are so fun and colorful, love 'em :)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    Shop Taylor Morgan
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! that's why I love wearing them :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. Aw a. that sounds like the perfect evening (though you could never rope me into reading Requiem for a Dream, I've read the synopsis and that was terrifying enough) and b. this look is adorable! Loving those wedges. And as per your last question, it looks like I'm staying awhile here in Van but I'm still applying out in TO too - kind of a weird in-between place right now but hoping the right job opens up in the right city soon!

    Alex xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh fun!!! That sounds like the best night- he grills and you sip wine... LOVELY! The appetizers look good too. How fun. LOVING those shoes.

    Love The Walking Dead :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo