Sep 19, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Stripes!

Hello lovlies,

It's been a while since my last post and that is because I started my clinical rotation and it's kind of kicking my butt! I leave the house at 6:30 am and don't get home until 6 pm and then I try to meet up with friends so life kind of takes over. But I'm slowly getting a hang of this so I'll try to blog more frequently. Today I have an outfit post, I wore this for a casual movie night :)





Sweater: American Eagle (current)| Jeggings: American Eagle| Boots: Nine West| Bag: Danier Leather| Earrings: Sorrelli (gifted) 

Have a wonderful day :)

3 comments:

  1. so cute!!! you do casual so well. And you always look so happy in your pictures!

    I'm incredibly busy too- blogging has been hard! Glad to hear I'm not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!This is amazing,babe!Love,love,loooove!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally loving this outfit. You look amazing. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo