Sep 4, 2012

Long Weekend ♥

Hello lovlies,

This long weekend was so relaxing I never wanted it to end. In my last post I talked about Friday. So I thought I would do a photo round up of the rest of my weekend :)


Captured this during a bike ride with my brother :)







A day at the beach with loves ♥



At the Brazilian Festival! 


Very spicy but yummy Thai chicken at Milestones, 
wasn't a fan of the margaritas though, way too salty.

Hope your weekend was good too, let me know about your adventures :)

7 comments:

  1. oh the beach looks lovely!!! Very similar to the beach where I am. And I always love me a festival so the Brazilian one is right up my alley :)

    Love the sky image- those never get old to me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good time, missing the beach already

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. You deserved it after all the studying ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chicken looks amazing :)

    Feyi
    uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had such a wonderful weekend - that beach is just gorgeous!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful pictures,


    Looks like you had a great time!


    - Keyta x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, the last photo certainly made me hungry. I'd love it if you could check out my blog, it'd mean a lot.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo