Sep 28, 2012

A Little Update ♥

Hello beautiful friends,

So a little bit about what happened since my last post, my camera was stolen at a school party, which also turned out to be a not so nice time due to other reasons as well. So outfit posts won't really be happening for a while until I get a camera and that won't be for a while. I'm also dealing with some school things and life decisions! that's why blogging has been a little more difficult lately.
Well all things aside I have a little post of what I've been up to! :)


work outs are the best! 


yummy Nutella crepe 


How I love to spend my Sunday mornings :) 


One of my most favourite outfits to this day. 


My Sorrelli prize along with a little gift that I loved :) 


Making cinnamon rolls with my mom to welcome Autumn. 


Love  going on hikes. 


Casual Sunday outfit for brunch and shopping :)


Beautiful sky on our way! 


Outfit of the night for our anniversary dinner :) 


To celebrate 3 years with this boy :) 


My present, Soufeel bracelet, which I have become obsessed with! ordered more charms already ;) 


Beautiful flowers from The Boy! 

Some of these photos were taken when I still had my camera, sob sob. The rest are from my cellphone and you might have seen a few on my Instagram (xnaghmehx).

I missed you!
Let me know what you've been up to :)

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your camera :( On the plus side, those cinnamon rolls look yummy!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and oh they really were :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi there,I am not sure will you be interested but there is a giveaway on my blog,you can win 50$ coupon to spend on sheinside.It's international giveaway. If you want,come and join,it's here http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/2012/09/poslije-nedjelja-k.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It really was, so rich and yummy :)
      x

      Delete
  4. i'm so sorry that your camera got stolen! what an absolute pain! ugh.

    LOVE your life here, I think I love the Sunday morning post the best, looks entirely too cozy and perfect. Love your outfits!! Just beauty all around.

    Congrats on 3-years with the boy :)And I hope you find peace with your worries soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caitlin!

      my worries have eased a bit now and hoping to be able to get a camera sometime soon.
      :)
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear about your camera and I hope you sort out your school issues.

    You look stunning in your anniversary outfit! Lovely flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. H&M pants!!?? if so i got em this W.E. and love em!!! congrats on your annivers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!! how gorgeous and comfortable are they?
      and thank you :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo