Aug 25, 2012

Outfit Of The Night: A Wedding!

Hello beauties,

It's been so long, I missed this space. I did my exam on Thursday and since then it's been all about relaxing and going out. Feels good to be out and about again and I'm excited for life!
I attended a wedding last night with my family and The Boy. I didn't get a chance to take proper photos of my outfit in daylight because we were running late so I took some later inside and outside....but in the dark....oops. I'll try to take better photos next time, I promise!



Dress: YaYa&Co.| Shoes: Guess| Bracelets: JCrew and local boutiques| Earrings: Swarovski| Clutch: Coach

I adore this dress and I don't get the chance to wear it much but every time I do, I feel so good in it, I love dresses like that. Do you have a favourite dress or any piece of clothing that makes you feel so good every time you put it on? 

oh and if you follow me on instagram (xnaghmehx), I posted a photo of my hair yesterday right after I had it cut! It's much shorter than before but I love it :) 

Hope you are all having a great weekend 

9 comments:

  1. such a pretty outfit - and looks like it was a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and yes it was! danced the night away :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit and I adore your new 'do! Looks AMAZING! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple but gorgeous)

    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's why I love this dress :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. You look like an old Hollywood movie star in the last picture..gorgeous!! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, how did I miss this post? You look gorgeous!! Your shoes are too beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo