Aug 1, 2012

Outfit Of the Day: Jean Shorts and Converse!

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're all enjoying your summer and the Olympics! they're rather exciting. I just hear bits here and there. My dad has been reporting the medals to me hehe and sometimes if I'm talking a break I'll watch them for a few minutes. I am just totally in awe of these athletes. win or lose they're amazing.
Alright today I have an outfit for you that I wore to the.....library. Total surprise right?!


Top: Danier Leather| Jean Shorts: American Eagle| Shoes: Classic Converse White| Watch: Guess| Bracelet: Gift| Lipstick: Chanel Coco Rouge Shine in Romance







Have a wonderful day :)

18 comments:

  1. the olympics are amazing - it's so exciting to be in england right now. you look great!
    www.hollyetc.net x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how I wish I could be there and be a part of it right now!! sports and England are my favourite things and them together just sounds amazing!!
      one day I will go to England and one day I will see the Olympics live!!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the white converse!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! they're my favourite summer sneakers :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. kind of obsessed with your curly hair girl. you are rockin' it. and you are adorable!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, you are so sweet :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Nice Blog!
    Check out my Blog and leave a comment, if you like :)!

    Blog: http://blogn93.blogspot.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/N93ByJuliaHaghjoo?ref=hl

    thank you <3

    N°93

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your legs and your gorgeous hair!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you!! running is so amazing ;)
      xx

      Delete
  6. I love that you go to the library that much! I think it's adorable- and I love your instagrams always showing how studious you are!!!

    Love the Olympics- yes, they are so amazing.

    You look adorable. You really don't need any embellishment to look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe kind of had no choice for the past few months but I absolutely love libraries! give me a cup of coffee and put me in a library with some good books and I'm happy as can be :)
      and thank you so much for your kind complements Caitlin :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo