Jul 4, 2012

Outfit of The Day: Work Out Edition!

Hello beauties,

As I have pretty much just been studying all day lately I haven't had any exciting outfits to show you. Yesterday I got dressed to go for a walk and warm up for a work out I thought I would take photos of my outfit to share! I love seeing other people's work out outfits as well haha I guess that's what happens when you love fashion and working out!
Work out clothes are also so much fun to shop for, in my opinion.

Sports Bra: Champion| Top: Forever21| Shorts: Walmart| Shoes: Asics| Hairband: lululemon

No make up face! 

Working out makes me hyper and super happy ;) 

As I am a student on a budget I cannot regularly shop at my ultimate favourite store (lululemon) for work out gear. Forever21 is the place I find my super fun, super bright clothes. The top I'm wearing in these photos, I bought in Miami and now I'm regretting I didn't buy it in the other 2 colours as well. It's extremely light weight and keeps moisture (aka sweat) away from my body! 
One thing I'm happy to have discovered this year, also in Miami, is the lululemon headband, the grip on these is amazing! It doesn't move at all during my work outs so I highly recommend these. 

Where do you buy your work out gear?

Have a wonderful day :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the top, it's so bright and cheerful. I would work out just so that I could wear it. I usually buy my workout clothes at chain stores (I'm also a student on a budget) and because I am so super short I can buy higher end clothes from the kiddies section at a lower price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh shopping at the kids section, how did I not think of this? I'm short too! haha going to give this a try :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey sexy ladyyy! Pink's a lovely color on you babe!

    Ugh. If I could wear Lululemon forever I would, BUT hurrah for college budgets, and I have a confession: I haven't done any sort of proper exercise for over a month now.

    This is terrible. But your post has inspired me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gorgeous!

      I know right? their clothes just makes you feel so good just by putting it on! oh well, one day ;)
      well I'm sure you'll get back into it, we all need breaks once in a while :) and I'm glad this has inspired you.
      xx

      Delete
  3. ..great outfit for fitness ..love the shorts , so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post!!

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo