Jun 11, 2012

Outfit Of the Day: A Graduation!

Hello lovelies,

Today I have an outfit post! I wore this outfit for The Boy's graduation today. I wanted something a bit more formal but not too formal. I was going to wear a floaty dress but I didn't really want to pull a Marilyn ya know? haha. What do you think of the outfit?


Top: Winners| Skirt: H&M| Wedges: Aldo| Bag: Danier Leather| Jewelry: Swarovski




It was a beautiful day full of sun and happiness :) 

Have a wonderful day! 

Edit: I've added this to the Work It Wednesday link up on Laura's blog! check it out :) 

20 comments:

  1. Looks great!! I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! that top makes me so happy :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. oh beautiful! nice conservative vibe mixed with youthful freshness. I adore it! happy graduation to the boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks Caitlin!
      and that is the exact look I was going for :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, that is very kind :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. You have such GORGEOUS hair! I love your blog - such a great outfit too :)

    xo Georgina (your newest follower!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!!
      your blog is so pretty! paid it a little visit :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous!
    Btw I have you on twitter but my profiles on private so can't ask you on there..where did you get your notebook (the one in the pic you just posted) I loveeeee it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I got it at Indigo! hope you can find it, it's awesome!

      Delete
  6. great look! love your top and skirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the color combo and that skirt looks sah-mokin on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy and I love the pop of colour on your toes! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! it's been my summer nail polish!
      xx

      Delete
  9. What a lovely outfit, you look super gorgeous & I'm in love with that top -really pretty!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow !!! Beautiful outfit. Really like it :) Nice combination :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo