May 27, 2012

Work Out Motivation 6.0

Hello beauties,

I hope you're all ready for some fitness motivation? I know I am. As I am preparing for a very huge exam my stress levels have been at all time high so to fight it off I've definitely been relying on work outs :)
And remember, you don't have to spend hours a day working out! if you have 20 minutes in your day, run 10 minutes away from your house and back! or do a little mini work out. My favourites are from the Tone It UP ladies who I spoke about here. The other day the girl sitting next to me in the library was dressed in running gear. She studied for a few hours, then went for a run (about half an hour) then came back to studying. That my friends is dedication! People like that inspire me :)


Yes I know, another Harry Potter reference. I can't help myself! 


Best feeling ever. 


YES!


Ask any guy ;) 



True for everything in life! 


It's all about your mentality! 


This is very true :)


umm...I die. haha.

(All images via Pinterest

This will hurt..do it...I dare you! 


SunKissed ABS by Tone It Up 

Have a fun work out! ;)

  

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hehe I know! that's totally what I do! but the pugs are just so cute!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Haha love the pup, how cute! And yes, tomorrow I'll go to the gym :)

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I couldn't resist :) and yes!! good for you :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love all the workout inspiration pics. love them.. but still dont get motivated lol. I am so lazy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it's really hard to get into but once you do, your body will just crave it :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Nice inspire photos but I really hate run!!! I prefer play soccer or volley!!kiss

    www.theitaliansmoothie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and that's completely ok too!! as long as you're working out doesn't really matter how you do it :)
      I love soccer too by the way!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Great motivation.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love when you do these- you always pick great ones!!!! it is so true that you get what you work for- so so true. and i love the nike ad and the 100 workout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks I'm glad you enjoy them!! Nike has the best motivational posters they're awesome!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo