May 12, 2012

Work Out Motivation 5.0

Hello beauties,

I have another work out motivation post for you today! I am often asked why I've taken up running as a form of exercise. I did a post telling you all about my workout history Here. The very first time I went for a run it was because I lived far from a swimming pool so the next convenient and no fuss exercise for me was to go for a run. It was hard but I came back with such a high that I never wanted to stop. So a couple of years later I still haven't stopped! Now I like everyone else have days where I am so tired or just lazy that I don't want to move but I push through it and do a little work out. Right after my work out I feel so much more energized and happy and ready to take on the rest of my day.
I am always on the hunt for fun new work outs because I can get bored of a routine. A few weeks ago I found Tone It Up through Sandra. She mentioned them briefly in a video and I am so so glad she did! Tone It Up was developed by two friends Karena and Katrina, two very beautiful, very fit and super fun girls. Once you do one of their work outs you'll want to keep going back for more. They have a nutrition plan you can sign up for and I believe it's a single payment of $150 and they update frequently but you don't have to pay for them.
Now I myself hate diets and all these cleanses and things going around. It becomes a vicious cycle that once you start you can't get out of. I am firm believer of life style change however. I think if you want to see a change you have to change your lifestyle and that's why I really love Tone It Up, they promote a healthy LIFESTYLE.
I haven't bought the nutrition plan myself because in my house my mom and I have always been into home cooked meals using fresh and healthy ingredients. luckily no one in my house really likes processed foods so 98% of the time we eat fresh cooked food.
I can however see the benefit of purchasing this plan if you are having a hard time finding healthy recipes or just having problems staying motivated.
Oh and before any one gets suspicious I am not being endorsed for this post haha. They don't even know this post exists, I don't think.
I just love finding new ways of exercising and am excited to share them with everyone. If you've been following my blog for a while you'll know this already :)
If you don't want to spend that money on a plan they frequently post new workouts on their youtube channel and their website is full of tips and recipes too. Let me tell you that their workouts are amazing and they really work!


How funny is this?! It makes watching Harry Potter even more fun! 


The moment you tell yourself you can't do something is the moment you make it true. Same goes for telling yourself you CAN do something.  


It's all about YOUR choices! 

One of the printable workout routines from Tone It Up.


When your workout coaches look like this you'll want to work out! 


My favourite top from the Tone It Up store :) 


(Images via Pinterest
Here is my favourite work out from Tone It Up. I do this about 3 times a week after my run. Some days I'll do this workout and then any of their other workouts! 


Hope you enjoyed this post, I know it was longer than usual but I am super passionate about working out and living a healthy and active life!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. nice post!!

    & I love your blog
    pls take also a look at my blog and become a friend too :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these videos, I didn't know Tone it Up and it looks great ! I'm currently trying to do a little workout and this looks very complete !!! Thank you very much, I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing with it ! ;-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with workout/healthy lifestyle motivational pics so thanks for posting these! The workout things look very interesting, I'll give them a try! :)

    xoxo
    Alix
    http://simonsayssomethingstylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I check уour blog on а regular baѕis.
    Your humoгistiс style is witty, keеp up the gоod work!


    Fеel free tο surf to my website: core

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo