May 23, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Study Day!

Hello darlings

I have another outfit post for you today. I'm on a roll! I spent all of today studying in the library so I wanted to wear something cute but comfortable. I don't really like studying in sweats because if I dress like I rolled out of bed, I'll feel like I rolled out of bed. Not a good feeling if you want to be productive. Is it just me or is anyone else like that? Since I didn't really feel like wearing pants, haha, I went for a dress and tights instead. The tights were totally a good idea, it was freezing in the library.


Dress: Zara| Jacket: Garage| Tights and Scarf: H&M| Shoes: Converse| Bag: Winners




Bracelet: Bijjou

Yes it's the same bracelet from my previous post in a different colour :) I am so in love with these!  

Have a great day!

22 comments:

  1. Love your scarf! Great post

    xx Sherviii
    www.makeuploveandotherdrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! this scarf is one of my all time favourites :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. love everything about this outfit, especially converse :)

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! love myself a bit of converse to add a bit of an edge :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit! You look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! My study day would consist of an oversized shirt and sweats...that's if I stayed in. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! you are very sweet. LOL I have those days too but I try to minimize them ;)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Your outfit is so beautiful !!!!!! *.*
    I follow you ! Follow me back ?

    kiss kiss from Switzerland :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute in this outfit! I especially love the scarf it's the perfect leopard print. You sure are stylish for studying, love it!


    www.akeenesenseofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics!
    Loads of kisses.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    http://www.mysticlipstick.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw that little bracelet's so cool!

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay- you are just too cute. do you know what I wore to the library when I was in college??? Without fail: yoga pants and a huge college hoodie. you put many of us to shame. stay as fashionable as you are, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your scarf, and that bracelet is so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely. The scarf and bracelet are gorgeous. I'm so in love with leopard print atm.

    http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!
      I looove that scarf and I may wear it a little too often haha
      xx

      Delete
  12. Great leopard scarf!

    http://bridgetmarowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo