May 21, 2012

Online Window Shopping Finds!

Hello beauties,

Hope your weekend was just as gorgeous as ours! it's been sunshine and hot hot weather here in Toronto but I've been stuck inside studying and doing papers. What I'd rather be doing is going to the beach. Oh well, this hard work will be worth it :)
Today I just wanted to share a few of my favourite items I've seen online while online-window shopping at odd hours while taking study breaks (hehe aka. 2 am).



1. Nasty Gal Orange Slice Dress| 2. Nasty Gal Sweet Dreams Dress| 3. Nasty Gal Paisley Tennis Dress| 4. Nasty Gal Layla Skater Dress| 5. Diament Designs Gold Vintage Knot Ring| 6. ASOS LAGOON Ballet Flats With Low Metal Heel| 7. Madison Elizabeth Co. Faux Leather Clutch| 8. ASOS HAMMOCK Leather Espadrille Wedges

Oh how I wish these beauties were mine...sigh. Which one is your favourite?

Wish you a wonderful Monday!

19 comments:

  1. I love the paisley dress. Definitely my favourite of the bunch!

    Hope you had a great holiday weekend :)

    The SkinnyBlondeGirl Blog - Fashion + Style + Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that actually looks like it's just made for you! I can definitely see you wearing it :)
      and thank you, you too :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love that white lace one :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely items!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Merely wanted to share a some of my Preferred items I have seen to the online-window shopping at odd time while we are talking about study breaks.

    girls designer coats

    ReplyDelete
  5. so in love with that dot dress!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that dress is so cute! I'd just want to dance around in it!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Some gorgeous finds, that lace dress is so beautiful!

    xxx Sophie-Mayanne

    www.sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love white lace dresses for the summer :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. i love that vintage ring! so pretty


    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? such a sweet and delicate piece :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. I love the lace and the polka dot dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh, nice finds in your studying stupor!! I love these outfits. Especially the white lace dress. good luck with your schoolwork, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I get very inspired late at night haha. and thank you!!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo