May 9, 2012

Miami 3.0

Hello beauties,

Today I have the third and last post on my Miami trip. I've been having such a fun time writing up these posts since I kept looking at our photos from the trip and remembering the fun :)


A stroll after the perfect dinner and Menchies for desert :) 



Our ride during our time there! I would highly recommend renting a car in Miami, makes life so much easier. And it's even better when it's a convertible ;)


Heaven :)


Beach side fun on our one and only sunny day :) Bathing suit: Walmart


Fun car ride with the wind blowing in my hair! 
ps. this was our last night there following the perfect sunny day.


Happy hour with the most amazing food and strawberry Mojitos. I highly recommend Van Dyke Cafe on Lincoln Road if you're ever in Miami. Great food and great service. 


Annoyed by a bird haha. Amazing calamari. 


Me and my handsome man. 


Our hotel hallways. They were outside! Top: The Bay| Skirt: H&M| Bracelet: Nordstrom 


Palm trees during our last hour. 


Getting some last minute beach time :) 


:)


Gorgeous beach! those little life guard houses were my favourite as you can tell haha.  


Deco Drive, Miami. 

Hope you enjoyed these posts too!
Have a wonderful day :)

16 comments:

  1. Nothing better than beach pictures!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had an amazing time! You make such an amazing couple!!!

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we did have a good time!! and thank you so much darling :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love all your colorful outfits! And I seriously want your curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colourful outfits to just brighten my own days :) and thank you very much :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a great time. I like your outfits specially the one in the first picture! Very cute!


    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we had a great time! and thank youuu :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. looks like so much fun!!! and i'm obsessed with your hair! gorgeous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so know the feeling about wanting to keep posting about something fun you did merely because it makes you feel so happy to reminisce!

    You are so pretty and I think I adore your trip: calamari, convertible, beach, yummy cocktails... how perfect!! I like the picture of your BF annoyed of the bird, haha, he looks so serious.

    I'm glad you had so much fun! I'm dying to go to Florida even more now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures! Looks like you had a great time =) X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures! i love the mix and match suit

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh fun pictures! and I love the pink and red color blocking outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looked like a fun triop! Love your pink and red color blocking outfit. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! i'd love go to miami!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo