May 7, 2012

Miami 2.0

Hello lovelies,

Today I have the second part of my miami trip to share with you all. I think after this there will be one more and then that is it! For this second part I've mixed a couple of days together mainly because it rained and it was super windy most of the time so no photos were really possible. But here it is!


At breakfast the second day. It was really good, specially after a gym session ;)


Top and Watch: Guess


Coconut Grove ♥






Random huge tree! Dress: Forever21


All Saints on Lincoln Road. They had sewing machines all over as decorations, it was amazing! 


Blazer, Shorts: Forever21| Scarf: eBay| Shirt: Gap| Purse: Coach| Bracelets: helloberry


Palm trees make me so happy :)


Yes we insisted on going to the beach pretty much every day even if it was for 5 minutes haha. It was so windy with sand flying everywhere. We were determined. 


But I was still smiling! Top: Jessica Simpson| Cardigan: JCrew| Shorts: American Eagle| Sunglasses: Burberry 


Running away from a seagull. They had no control of where they were going because of the wind hehehe.



Hope you enjoyed this post!
Have a gorgeous day :)

14 comments:

  1. Take me with you next time ;) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. aw thank you! it really was a gorgeous place. definitely recommend :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Sucks when it rains on vacation, it happened for us too. But, at least you guys got out and made the best of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it specially sucks when you go somewhere for the beach and the sun! but oh well it's all about taking your own sunshine everywhere ;)

      Delete
  4. I am SO jaleous right now, haha. Hope the rain didn't ruin all teh fun? Miami is on my list for a while now, but the budget still isn't there :( one day, one day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yea it was on my list for a loooong time! it's definitely fun to go and yes one day the budget will be there and it'll be amazing ;)
      xx

      Delete
  5. oh that is BEAUTIFUL! I have never been to Florida but I've always wanted to go. I love the beach, haha, and the determination! Good for you, there's certain things you look forward to on vacation that you shouldn't ever give up.

    Good for you for working out before breakfast! That is one thing I officially have not mastered- working out on vacation. I wouldn't expect myself to do it everyday working out makes you feel so good, I should try to do it on a "fun" day.

    the big tree is beautiful! I love that little dress on you.

    and I'm forever amazed by your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god, I miss the beach! Lucky you!
    Check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo