May 4, 2012

Miami 1.0

Hello beauties,

Hope you are all doing well! As I said in my last post The Boy and I went away on a little vacation to Miami. While I was hoping for some serious sun and beach time, it rained everyday except the our last day there. Needless to say I was a bit upset about this but it was still pretty relaxing. I also got shopping done there so it wasn't all bad. I've decided to break the trip into a couple of posts as I didn't want to just do one giant post of photos.
Here are some photos of our first afternoon and night there!




We stayed at the Mayfair Hotel and Spa. I really loved our hotel and our room was amazing! 



After dropping our luggage at the hotel, having a couple of mojitos and grabbing a much needed coffee, we hit the beach. Even though it was cloudy it was gorgeous! so I proceeded to take a million photos and run around the beach haha. 


We then went out for dinner and had some amazing pasta!! 
ps. you like our colour blocking? ;) 

Top: random boutique in Toronto| Skirt: H&M| Shoes: Zigi| Purse: Coach| Bracelets: JCrew& Swarovski| Earrings: Foxy via Peacock Parade

Enjoying some gelato from Dolce Vita. I highly recommend this place. It was so yummy! 




It was such a great start to our trip! and both the restaurant and the gelato shop were a 5 minute walk from Coconut Grove if you were wondering :) 

Hope you liked this post :)

16 comments:

  1. Aw, your trip looks amazing, despite the rain! Love your outfit in the gelato pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely! tried to make the best of it :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous! You are so lucky to be there! Great photos! It seems that you had a great time there!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a gorgeous beach and shopping :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Great blog! I am following you via GFC, hope you follow back too!

    www.taro-collection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you darling! and I already follow you ;)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Boo for the rain! The weather has been garbage everywhere lately :(. But I'm glad you were able to relax!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the weather is so unreliable but oh well not something we can control I guess! and thank you, the relaxation was totally worth it :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. oh I would love to visit miami, so sad that it rained but at least you got a bit if shopping done. Just found you through #bbloggers and had to leave a little comment saying how envious I am xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! maybe one day you'll get your chance too ;) and thanks for dropping by, I really appreciate it :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Rather jealous of your holiday, it looked wonderful! Also the top that you were wearing looks gorgeous on you. Lovely colour (:! xx

    http://kathdarling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like these photos!!
    Great post ^^
    Your blog is so cute. Loved it!

    xxx
    kissmequick

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, I'm sorry it rained!! that is a bummer but you look entirely smiley and happy regardless!!

    i love your room! looks perfectly chic - don't you love hotel bathrooms? I wish my everyday bathroom was that big and spacious (with a daily maid).

    you two make such a CUTE couple, gorgeous features together (enhanced by the colour blocking too, obviously..ha). Rain or Shine: I'd love to visit California!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo