May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! ♥

Hello lovelies,

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend so far. Today was mother's day here in Canada as some of you may know, so I spent it with my lovely family. After giving a little gift to my mom we took her out for brunch to Cora's which is a little tradition of ours :)
If you've ever been to Cora's you'll know how amazing the food is there! I shared their special breakfast and their eggs benedict with my mom and it was just heaven in my mouth. They also do this sweet little thing where they give all the mommies there a rose, how nice is that :)
After that we went for a little walk by the lake and took some photos. My mom is my best friend and my greatest support in life. She's also my photographer! Love you mom, thank you for being the most amazing woman in my life :)
Alright here are the photos of me and some cute little ducks! haha.




Cardigan: Zara| Dress: Forever21| Purse: Danier Leather| Wedges: Aldo| Sunglasses: Burberry| Bracelet: Nordstrom 


Most fashionable lady in my life :) 





Have a wonderful day and happy mother's day to all the moms :)

28 comments:

  1. love those bracelets! And your bag, super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it's actually just one but it looks like multiple ones ;)
      xx

      Delete
  2. This outfit looks gorgeous :)
    Hope you had a good day with your mom :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and we had a great day :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Aw, super cute!! & love the outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress! Love it paired with the yellow cardigan too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww happy mother's day to your mumma :)
    Loving the neon brights in your outfit!!


    x Stace

    PS. I've got a giveaway happening to win a House of Harlow ring! I'd love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! you have a very lovely blog :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. I am so in love with your dress! Perfect perfect perfect!! Glad you all celebrated mother's day together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thank you Thank you! hehe. I'm in love with it too! if I could wear it everyday I would!
      :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. What a lovely dres on you! The silhouette is perfect.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it was the silhouette that got me to buy it :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. just darling! i love this look- very Lauren Conrad esque. And you and your mom are too cute! I love how you are the same size :)

    I'm glad you had such a great mother's day with your mama!! I saw ducklings on Mother's day too and I could NOT get enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you!! that's such a compliment, Lauren's one of my all time style crushes :)
      I think seeing ducklings on mother's day should be mandatory! it's way too fun :)
      xx

      Delete
  9. I'm obsessed with your cardigan!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too!! I couldn't find it in Canada so I bought it in the states!
      xx

      Delete
  10. Hurray! I found your blog :) and now I am completely obsessed with your bracelet. Seriously - it's amazing! And also, thank you for my birthday wishes via twitter! It was a great birthday-year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! it was a totally random find :) and you're very welcome that's so good to hear :)
      xx

      Delete
  11. Super cute! I love your yellow cardigan. :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sense of style and amazing posts! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love your dress, it's so cute and pretty <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like you had a lovely mother's day! i love your outfit, especially the bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo