May 22, 2012

Breakfast at Cora's: Outfit Of The Day

Hello lovelies,

Yesterday morning I decided to take a little break and went out for breakfast with The Boy. We went to my favourite breakfast place Cora's! yes I know I was just there for Mother's Day, haha. This time I tried their 10 star omelet and it was amazing :)
Now on to some photos and the outfit I was wearing!


Amazing food! 


Coffee, without it my life would be incomplete. 


Both tops: Forever21| Jean Shorts: Abercrombie&Fitch| Shoes: Aldo| Purse: Danier Leather


Action shot. Where I tell my mom to focus on my bracelets and she says for real?! and I say for real mom. haha. 

Bracelets: all Gifts except for the second from the left. This super cute bracelet I bought on Etsy from the sweetest girl. Her store is called Bijjou. You should definitely check it out. She spent so much time answering my questions, I literally had the best customer service. So thanks Natalie :) 



Wish you all a wonderful day :)

15 comments:

  1. that breakfast just made me HUNGRY!

    xo,
    steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. food looks awesome!! now I shall go eat. great arm candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha everytime I see that photo I get hungry too! and thank you :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Adore your style, you look gorgeous in this outfit.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pictures ! The food looks so nice and i love your hair.

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, yummy :D I like your outfit - simple but nice :) xx

    fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it most definitely was yummy! thank you :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. haha your mom- that is like everyone in my life. I haven't done outfit posts in awhile but when i did- the conversation would go something like that. :) i love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo