Apr 17, 2012

Workout Motivation 4.0

Hello beauties,
I know I've been lacking with the outfit posts but it's exam period meaning I live in my pjs while I study and don't wear anything interesting to be photographed for two weeks haha. I do however get rid of huge amounts of stress by going for runs and working out, it works like a charm :)
So today I wanted to do a work out motivation post. Many seem interested in these and I am feeling very inspired in terms of working out and staying fit. Yesterday I spent half an hour just watching youtube videos about CrossFit and reading about it, I have so much respect for those who do this. It takes amazing will power and dedication. Alright on with the post, hope you like this and find it helpful when you're having a " I don't want to get out of bed" kind of day ;)



Want her strength, that is amazing. 


Works every time! 



( XTERRA trail, Kualoa) 

Oh to run this trail...sigh.

(images via Pinterest

Hope you are having an amazing day :)

15 comments:

  1. I love working out! So busy, need to release some stress with a good long run tonight ;)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. running or working out in general is just the most amazing form of stress relief for me :)
      x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE working out as well! Sometimes it takes a couple of days for me to get off my butt though :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well as long as you do get off your butt it's allll good ;)
      x

      Delete
  3. That playlist trick really does work! Working out is so much easier when you can listen to music you love at the same time, and you end up not thinking about when it's going to be over. And then when it's done you're like "That's it? I could do more"....well not every time :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe definitely not every time! but sometimes you just have to do more than normal to show yourself that you can ;)
      xx

      Delete
  4. thank you! i seriously need all the motivation i can get. i love these and yes, that girl's strength is amazing and SO beautiful!!! how awesome. I would like to say I want to run that trail but i'd probably rather just take some pictures on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we all need the motivation! and you're very welcome! haha maybe take photos while running?
      xx

      Delete
  5. ..after the workout it's the best feeling ..motivation is always needed ..I recently joined the fit camp and I loving it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I love the rush I get and the feeling that I've accomplished something :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. I love that! 'Some hit the wall some crush it' I think thats a great life motto!

    -LAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! powerful words :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. great quotes! thanks for the uplift)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lieutenant ѕωorе than in memoгy οf the blended consume, it would fοгеνеr be іdеntіfied in thе army аs a 'cock'ѕ tail'. Masonry heaters consist of a minimal fire box developed to ratio with the smoke chamber over. (You are aiming for the regularity of peanut butter.

    Here is my weblog: http://www.sjbb.org/story.php?title=15-grilling-tools-you-will-love-to-use

    ReplyDelete
  9. At this time it appearѕ like Movablе Τyрe is the
    prefеrгed blogging plаtform availablе right noω.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Stop by my web site http://hdk2.hd.funpic.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo