Apr 19, 2012

Sweet and Edgy

Hello beauties,

Taking a quick study break with some coffee, so I thought I would share my favourite look as of late. I have been loving outfits created by some stylish bloggers with sweet lace dresses and tough leather jackets.
I don't know what it is about this look but I love it. The leather jacket just adds the right amount of edge and voila, perfection!


                 

Clockwise: Mint & Leather by ola| Lace in Stockholm Bilu| Moss and Rose Wayward Daughter| Yellow Dress Love Shopping and Fashion

Doesn't it just look amazing? I'm totally going to try this look :) 

If you do try this or have tried it before, leave the link! I'd love to see :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that look too. Just a few degrees more and I will live in that mix of biker and country girl :)
    xx Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lace skater dresses! and you're right about the leather jackets!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love them too! leather and a pretty dress gives every girl a bad ass kind of look! haha
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love the combination of feminine with edgy and tough. It's one of my favorite looks to rock.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine too!! I think this will look cute with any kind of pretty dress :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. LOVE all of these looks. so cool they are all bloggers. These girls do the leather jacket so well! I don't think I would rock it as seamlessly.

    I hope your studying is going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm pretty sure you could rock this look too!

      and thank you! finished with the studying for about two weeks now :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo