Apr 8, 2012

Outfit Of the Night: The One With the Stripes!

Hello beauties,

Sorry for the lack of posts, life has been crazy! not bad crazy but just crazy so I haven't really had time to sit down and blog. We don't celebrate Easter but last night we had a party at our house and it was the first time in a while that I actually dressed up so I thought I would share the outfit and my make up.

Dress: Charlotte Russe| Bandeau: Aritzia| Sandals: Zara| Bracelets: JCrew & Helloberry (right arm) Swarovski (left arm)| 

Foundation: The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid Foundation| Bronzer: Vasanti| Eyes: MAC Sabel, Clinique Daybreak (e/s)| Loreal liquid eyeliner| Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara| Vasanti lipgloss in Coral Sea


 If you celebrate Easter, then Happy Easter and if not, then have a wonderful Sunday :)

20 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Such a cute outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly :) Hope your Easter was fun :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. oh very cute!! I love that dress on you. I used to shop at Charlotte Russe in college but I haven't been there for awhile.

    I'm glad you haven't been "bad crazy" :) And geez, that second picture of you is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually ever been to Charlotte Russe once since we don't have it in Canada and the one time I went this is the only thing I found. It's definitely for younger girls. Yes school is just a bit crazy since it's the end of term. And thank you so much for your lovely comment :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. Awh you look lovely! ADORE your hair missy! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS hair! i'm a big fan of stripes.. you look so down-to-earth-chic<3

    xx
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks girly! <3 I love stripes as well. have too many of it I think haha.
      xo

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos and outfit! I like your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is adorable on you! I love the stripes.


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the stripes! I used to not be into stripes but im starting to have a love for it now! You look great!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes stripes can be really cute if done right :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. I love your curls, and you wear them well! Also, those sandals are fabulous! So great for summer.

    I ran across your blog and am a follower now :)

    Britt
    thesecondhandmagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comments and following sweetheart :)
      xx

      Delete
  9. Gosh your hair looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo