Apr 10, 2012

Lauren Elan Favourites ♥

Hello beauties,

It is such a cold and grey day here today, so to brighten it up for myself a little I went online to browse some pretty and bright eye candy on one of my favourite jewelry stores, Lauren Elan. Here is me wearing one of her bracelets!
The jewelry is made by the lovely Lauren herself and her jewelry is just as stylish as herself let me tell you! Alright onto my faves :)


1. Briah| 2.Misel Pastel Friendship Bracelets| 3. Kensington| 4. Olivia| 5. Monet

So those are only some of my favourites but she has so many more gorgeous pieces. She also just released her Spring/Summer 2012 lookbook so have a look at that if you like :) 

Which one is your favourite?

This is the quote that inspired me to do this post
"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."
Anthony J. D'Angelo



ps. I am not affiliated with Lauren Elan and I was not asked to do this. I just really love her jewelry and wanted to share it with you :)

17 comments:

  1. I really love that chunky neon yellow necklace...that will give a nice pop of color to any outfit.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I am totally envisioning it with a white dress for the summer...sigh.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Yay! I love Lauren Elan! Her jewelry is gorgeous, and she's a total sweetheart! Loving numbers 1 & 4 here especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I love her too! and 1 and 4 are definitely beautiful choices :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. oh goodness, those genuinely are SO cute. I can't think of which one I like the most but I think it's the first one when push comes to shove. And I love them with your all-black outfit! Yeah, I just looked again- it's definitely the first one. Soo cute.

    And that quote is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?? I love pretty much everything on that site! it was hard for me to choose too haha. but yes that first bracelet is gorgeous for the summer!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing with your readers this beautiful jewellery :) . They're such unique pieces of jewellery! Unfortunately, I can't afford them, I'm just a poor student :( . By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love them too much not to share ;)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Oh man, is there anything Lauren Elan makes that isn't a must have?!! Can't even pick a favourite here, they're all beautiful. I've been meaning to buy a few of her bright bracelets, do you own anything by her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no I don't think there is anything she makes that doesn't make me drool haha. yes I have one of those Misel friendship bracelets :) and it's so bright and pretty! I linked an outfit post where I'm wearing it in this post too :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Wow love number 4! The turquoise is gorgeous!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! it's beautiful and it's one of her originals :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. OMG these are really nice! I think I love them all haha!
    Chloe
    *Giada Beauty*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wear gold jewellery, so it would be number 1 for me! I don't really wear bright/pastel colours but the rest are still pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo