Mar 24, 2012

Work Out Motivation 3.0

So for the past few days I've been away from blogging and such because I've been fighting off a case of stomach flu. Too much information? I'm sorry! but that is why I haven't been posting here or twitter.
I did however use this time to catch up with 90210 and I must say I am not a fan of this new girl Vanessa. She annoys me so much I cannot stand her and her acting is terrible.
Anyways another thing I haven't been able to do is my regular daily exercise which I shall be back to starting Monday! I am getting very restless at home and it's driving my parents crazy haha. So here is a little workout motivation post for myself and anyone else who finds them useful :)

work out motivation

workout

stay healthy

work out

This is a fun mini workout video for those of you who like a little bit of dance ;)


And since I am a Hunger Games fan ( read the books in a week) and it is the Hunger Games weekend, I couldn't resist adding this too! 
work out, hunger games
(Images via Pinterest

Have a wonderful weekend :)

9 comments:

  1. cool pics!!!


    http://www.vigilantlense.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. isn't it just awesome! haha it's my favourite ;)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love these! My new year's resolution was to be a runner...hasn't happened yet :)

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late! NEVER! it's really hard to start but once you start you'll never want to stop :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you darling, I'm glad you enjoyed them :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. sorry you have been sick!! that is a bummer and definitely not TMI. Everyone understands the lows of being ill!

    I know how you feel about being holed up at home but I also know that your body needs rest so just continue to be there through the weekend and bug your parents :) I love the exercise things you found! Mainly the seven step one- that is so legit and so true!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo