Mar 16, 2012

'Tis the season for flats!

Yes another outfit with the leather jacket haha I've been wearing it pretty much everyday. I'm a bit obsessed and the weather just calls for it. This is the outfit I wore to work a couple of days ago and my work place is a bit more casual so I am lucky that way :)

Top: Dynamine| Jeans: Zara| Flats: H&M| Jacket: Danier Leather
I had to go on an emergency shoe shopping trip the other day, because I realized I had no spring or summer shoes! I had done a cleaning during winter and ended up throwing out all my flats as they had all fallen apart as in they had ripped in multiple places. So when I found these leather ones in H&M I had to get them. The price was very decent as well and they're still available :)


L-R: local shop| Lauren Elan| Hello Berry 

I am in love with these colourful bracelets. The Lauren Elan and Hello Berry ones are so special to me as they are handmade by some fabulous ladies in Toronto!! It does not get any better than this :) I am a big believer in supporting local businesses. 

18 comments:

  1. nice outfit! I want another pair of colour jeans! Maybe a burgundy one.

    I need to start wearing more bracelet and incorporate them in outfits like you do. I own a few but I never really wear them lol.

    And you're so right, this is the season for flats. I've been wearing them non-stop even though sometimes in the morning it's too cold outside lol.

    x Rica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coloured jeans have become my fun go to items! Joe Fresh has so many for only $20 so check them out :) I know I will haha.
      yes I used to wear bracelets all the time and then I stopped because of school but I'm trying again because I love them and they're so fun :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. cool outfit!!!


    http://www.vigilantlense.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) your blog is gorgeous!
      xx

      Delete
  5. I've been living in flats lately too! Just bought a pair similar to yours from J. Crew :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are great aren't they? Fall and spring are spent in flats for me. and J.Crew has reeeeally cute flats :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. I love your blog. Want to follow each other?*

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, a nice sophisticated take on Black Swan vibe and the bracelets definitely give it some light :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! never thought of it that way but you're totally right!

      Delete
  8. you look great!

    http://www.thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I REALLY LOVE YOUR POST!! IT'S SO STUNNING!!!!WOW!!!

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo