Mar 19, 2012

My LuLu*s picks ♥

Hello beauties,
Hope you're all having a great Monday so far. I was browsing LuLu*s today and I thought why not share my favourites while I'm at it, since my post on favourites from In Love with Fashion had a great response. I also think some of these would be great for Coachella as well, I know it's almost time for it :)


1. Bamboo Bloom 64 Blue Zigzag Print Bow Sandals
2. Tulle Trellis More Coral Pink Dress
3. Lace to the Finish Coral Lace Romper
4. Love Triangle Print Mini Skirt 
5. Diamond in the Ruffle Green Dress
6. Put a Bird On It Cream Print Dress
7. National Monu-Mints Sheer Mint Green Top
8. C'mon Get Happy One Shoulder Chartreuse Dress

How adorable are those names? yes the names are definitely a factor in my love for LuLu*s. Honestly they have so many more pretty little items I love that I may just have to do another one of these in the near future. Looking at these has got me all excited for spring and summer specially since we've been having some really nice weather lately :)

Let me know which one is your favourite? 

16 comments:

  1. I love all of them, especially the first sandals.

    Lots love storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those sandals are just so pretty! make me think of Greece :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love that shop! I did a giveaway with them and they were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw how nice! I am just obsessed with them right now!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Nice pieces, I love the 6th dress! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it just so pretty with the little birds? I love it too :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. My favourite is the green dress!

    http://vivikstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the ruffles on it are so feminine :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. love the mini skirt (3)!

    xo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the mini skirt seems to be the most popular! it's pretty awesome :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. very cute names but I LOVE that triangle skirt SO MUCH. I want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I WANT too! such a fun print and I am all for anything bodycon :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. Yes, LULU's my fave too! And I think no.3 and 8 will looks great paired together. ;) Really glad to have stumbled upon your lovely blog! Definitely following and definitely gonna come back for more! ;) Keep your chicness, girly!

    hugs and kiss kiss,
    .voguish.doodles.
    .shop.my.turbans.and.garlands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! 3 and 8 are prefect :)
      and thank you so much for your sweet comment! following your gorgeous blog back :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. Amazing pics, love them all =)
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo