Mar 13, 2012

Leather Jacket!

Hello beauties,
Spring is here! yay! I just got back from an amazing run in the sun, although it was a bit windy so now I have a ringing sound in my ear but it was definitely worth it. Today was the first day with warm weather and sun, so I could finally bring out my leather jacket that my amazing parents gifted me with on my birthday :)

Shirt: Urban Behaviour (old)| Long Tank: H&M| Leggings: Zara| Shoes: Converse Classic| Jacket: Danier Leather| Earrings: Foxy (via Peacock Parade)


Sunshine makes me this happy haha! 

And here's a random candid photo of me when I went out clubbing saturday night. I just find it so funny that I'm sitting there all calm since I know how crazy it was around me lol. By this time I had danced myself to death! 



Currently Listening to 

Have a wonderful day :)

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks babe! been lusting after one of these for so long!
      x

      Delete
  2. just got these same sneaks end of season last year and cant wait to wear em! this combo makes you look like such a hip chick with the leather ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks girly ;) and I love chucks, they never go out of style and are so easy to wear :)
      x

      Delete
  3. super cute! it's all about those classic chucks:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ringing in your ear from a run? I don't think I run hard enough because I've never had that :( I love that jacket on you! especially with your hair, the curl goes great with that. And i LOVE that smiley jumpy picture of you, haha so darling.

    and yes that candid is really cute, haha. you look so over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look. So comfy chic.
    x, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great laid back yet chic look. can't go wrong with classic converse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think a leather jacket is a basic piece in any closet.. just like a pair of nude shoes and a little black dress..

    you definitely rocket it in this outfit :)

    love,
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree :) and thank you so much girly :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo