Mar 29, 2012

Bikini Inspiration ♥

If you follow me on twitter you already know this but I am going to Miami in about a month with The Boy and I am so excited! I have never been somewhere warm and sunny for vacation so I have really not had the need to have a selection of swim suits but this is now the perfect excuse for me to do some shopping!
I was browsing the Victoria's Secret website and although their swim wear is a bit on the expensive side I thought I would share the ones that I love from there. This is also a bit of an inspiration post for me as well for when I go shopping :)









As you can tell I love colourful bikinis! I do think a white and a black set however are kind of a staple to have though. Once I do buy mine I will share them here :) 
Which ones are your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. mhhh. they do all look amazing.
    but if i had to choose i would take number 6 and 7. :)

    bitterblondblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, very nice and sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness, they are all SO pretty... but mainly because they are so fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink and white one is the most striking. Next time keep me posted before you go. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo