Feb 13, 2012

Work Out Motivation!





 (quotes and photos from Pinterest)
So I've recently started my gym routine again after not being able to for a while as I was doing physio for my knees. It feels amazing to be back but sometimes with school and work it gets tough and all I want to do is curl up in bed. These are some of the images and quotes that keep me going. I post them on different places like tumblr or pinterest or my desktop so that I see them regularly! I also do this with life and motivation related quotes! ok let's just put it out there I LOVE quotes haha. 
let me know if you have a gym routine or any fun quotes :)
I also wanted to let you all know the very awesome Jessica from What I Wore did a Winter Remix Challenge which I also participated in! you can check out the feature and her amazing blog by clicking on the photo below. I absolutely love her blog she does great outfit posts :) 

WinterRemixchallenge

Have fun!! There are some pretty stylish bloggers included in the feature :)
Thanks Jessica!

7 comments:

  1. Love the images! Totally inspiring and encouraging. Especially the one about keeping strong because four weeks is usually when I start choosing sleep and chocolate over the gym :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i love that first one. really funny and so true.

    Great job on getting back into it, that's where I am too. I love going but sometimes it's SO easy to talk yourself out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true :D
    Lol

    Marie
    http://iintothegroove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cutie,u have a lovely blog,u can cum check out mine and follow me if u like,i will do same,cheers

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting back into the gym routine. I find the hardest part of getting back into it is just sticking to it for the first couple of weeks. After that, you almost feel weird not doing it. I love quotes too - the first one is AMAZING! Might make it my desktop background :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowo i love your blog ..... its so beautiful

    big kiss from Italy

    http://frombaroquewithlove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! And I really like this post, haha!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo