Feb 22, 2012

Movie Date Outfit

I know you're all getting sick of this birthday stuff but this will be last of it! So yesterday was the actual day of my birthday and I am now 25....(slight panic attack). I don't know if anyone else felt this way when they turned 25 but for me it is as if I am now suddenly a grown up and have to be way more responsible than before. I'm not saying that I wasn't responsible before but it just some how feels like I've just crossed a big line. Alright enough of that. It sounds like I'm sad I had a birthday but I'm not. I am very grateful that I had another year with my loved ones :)
Since I had a party already and a dinner, yesterday was a pretty relaxing day. Did some blogging and studying and then at night I went to see The Vow with my guy. It was a good movie I would definitely recommend it. It definitely did not make me cry as much as I thought it would, but I did get teary eyed during some scenes.
Here is the outfit I wore, but I had to change into boots after this since a weird mixture of rain and snow started. oh well!



Top: Forever21
Skrit: Forever21
Shoes: Nine West
Bracelets: Lauren Elan and JCrew


Sorry for the quality of these photos. This skirt is really one of my favourites and I wanted to share it with you but weather is not cooperating! And I tried and tried and could not get rid of the red eye. Oh and that first photo is there to just show you how big of a dork I can be haha!

Have an amazing Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the skirt!
    If ever you should tire of it, I'm always open to hand-me-downs. lol!

    xx
    katelyn
    theskinnyblondegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I don't know if I will ever tire of it! and thank you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty skirt!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry I somehow missed this post! I am not tired of your birthday posts by the way, so no worries.

    I love that skirt. And your day sounds perfect: blogging, chilling and a movie?? Sounds good to me!

    25 isn't too old... wait til you turn 27, oy. When did 30 become my neighbor?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love movie date nights?!
    Such a cute look chica!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo