Feb 21, 2012

Blog Love ♥

Hello beauties,

Today I just have a quick post for you, to share some blog loving ;)
These are some of the fashion and lifestyle blogs that I find inspiring and read on a daily basis. Behind all these blogs are also very lovely girls, so have a look for yourself!
In no particular order:

1. Libby from House of Winchester She really deserves more recognition for her amazing style!

2. Laura from A Little Bit of Lacquer This girl has such a bubbly personality that definitely shows through her blog, style and her videos! She is in medical school and some how still finds time to regularly blog! you're my hero!

3. Melissa from Marmalade She's got a mix of pretty outfits and make up reviews.

4. Caitlin from Candyfloss & Persie I've been reading Caitlin's blog for about two years now! she's got great style and she can really write!

5. Kate from O My Heart! I love Kate's very feminine style which I secretly wish I could pull off. She's also a fellow Canadian, who braves the cold in her stylish outfits like no other :)

6. Julia from Gal Meets Glam She has the sweetest style which is also very classic. I kind of wish I lived where she does, so I wouldn't freeze for taking photos in pretty outfits :)

7. Kat from Jemima and Ted is a british fashion and beauty blogger. I really reading her blog for inspiration!

8. Katelyn from The Skinny Blonde Girl is such a sweet girl with a very girly style. She's another fellow Canadian!

9. Kimberly Pearl from A Bit Coquettish this girl has such an amazing talent for writing, she can make a nail polish sound like a piece of art. But that's not all she writes about haha. I would definitely recommend adding her blog to your daily reading list!

Have an amazing day!

5 comments:

  1. ps - thanks for the a bit coquettish feature - just discovered / love it! :) nice work miss pearl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow a few of these too...

    Looking forward to checking the new ones out. Hope you are having a lovely birthday!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love finding new bloggers - i'll have to check these out. plus, love your outfit posts - you are too cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out, Nagmeh!! You're too nice!
    Hope you're having a good week. :)

    Katelyn
    theskinnyblondegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo