Feb 8, 2012

Birthday Wish List ♥




As you may or may not know my birthday is coming up in about two weeks, so I thought it would be fun to do a birthday wish list post. These are just things that I've been drooling over for a while haha. If you follow me on twitter you'll know that I've put myself on spending ban, which is a bit difficult since all the stores have been bringing in beautiful spring items. And my friends have all got the shopping bug lately so they will ask me to go with them but I've been doing well and just helped them pick stuff out for themselves :) 
So I won't be purchasing any of these, at least this month! but a girl can dream ;)

Have yourselves a wonderful day :)

10 comments:

  1. Love the Rebecca Minkoff bag. If you get this, please clone it and ship one to me!
    xx

    Katelyn
    www.theskinnyblondegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything on the list! especially the jcrew blazer...they have it in a gorgeous blue that i want want want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fine :)
    from this list i like: 1,2,3,4,6,8,9,10 :)


    xoxo
    florencece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything, those j crew pants are divine!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are we going shopping together? I am seriously in love with every single item on that list. It's like, you were in my head or something.

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful wish lists, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. the chanel polishes are on my hit list as well!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I've been eyeing the Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC for some time now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection for your wishlist! love the jcrew jeans!!!


    Joelyne
    the sydney girl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i think that pullover would be SO cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo