Feb 20, 2012

Birthday Dinner Outfit

Hello lovelies,
Yes another birthday fun post! haha. The night after my surprise party which I talked about in my last post, we went out to dinner with my parents to celebrate both my brother's and my birthday since his was last week. I had such a great time, I love my family we have a ton of fun together whenever we hang out :)
And my incredible mother who listens to every little thing I say surprised me with a leather jacket I have been eyeing since before christmas! I love this jacket and if you've been reading my blog for a long time you'll know how obsessed I have been with leather jackets!
I also want to share with you guys some outfit photos from the night, hope you enjoy :)

Sweater: Simons
Boots: Costa Blanca
Purse: Coach
Bracelet: Swarovski



The incredible cake my mom made for us :)

I am one lucky girl and very thankful for the amazing people I have in my life :)

6 comments:

  1. I actually love this dress. Wine colour is top of my fave list right now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In simple words, I like this lady's dress and it can also go with a swarovski clutch bag . It will definitely look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, so fun! you look perfect for a birthday dinner this time of year! I'm glad you have so much fun with your family :) Again, loving your huge hair- so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit, and I'm jealous of your cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute look!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute dress, this is a great colour on you!

    www.dressmedearly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo