Jan 25, 2012

What's in my bag!

One of my favourite blog posts and vlogs is the what's in my bag one! I don't know why actually but I guess it's because I'm curious. I aslo find that girls from different parts of the world carry different items, which is pretty cool. So here are the items in my bag. I just bought this bag from Winners yesterday and I will be using it for university so it is huge! It is also darker than it is showing up in photos.




Starting at the top clockwise: Newspaper| Filofax| SIGG Water Bottle| Guess Wallet| Phone| LaSenza Make up Bag| Pencil Case| Cue Cards| Sony e-Reader| iPod Nano| Yes To Carrots Hand Cream| Binder

so nothing terribly exciting here as you can see! I got so very excited when I saw these colour cue cards. For being a stationary addict it's very strange that I've never seen these before. I use these for studying on the go! alright and there is a little none related side story! haha

Let me some of the things you carry in your purse at all times! or if you've done a post like this let me know and I would love to check it out :)

7 comments:

  1. oh you are so neat and tidy! My purses always turn into black holes, it's disgusting. I like your water bottle and I love that you still have a binder in there- so organized.

    My purse always has normal things... plus 500 receipts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I have too many lectures to not have a binder! I would rather not carry one they're too heavy! but yeah I like to keep my bags organized or I go nuts!!

      Delete
  2. My bag is booooooring :P . But what I always carry with me are my purse, my mobile, the public transport pass, my keys, my make-up bag, a book, a bottle of water and a fan (for when it's hot, even in winter inside the buses or metro due to the stupidly high heating, because I faint easily when it's hot). If I go to school, add a pencil case, a USB memory stick and the mouse for my laptop. And then, depending on the bag, I can have all kinds of rubish, such as tickets that I threw in there after going shopping, plastic bags, any kind of medicines and pills, lots and lots of papers... My bags are a black hole too :D

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I intentionally don't get bags large enough to become black holes! and also I got this bag recently so it's still empty of receipts!

      Delete
  3. this bag is really well organized! mine always looks like it wil explode

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the key is to get little bags for every thing! it will keep your bag very organized :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love bag posts! I'm too curious but I think that's just a nicer way of saying nosey, haha. You bag is perfect! I really need one that size to fit all my stuff in for uni.

    Found your blog after tonight's #bbloggers chat. New follower. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo