Jan 27, 2012

Outfit of the day: pastels

During the week I go to sleep late because of studying and have to wake up early to leave for my classes. So at 6:00 am after 4 hours of sleep I don't really feel very inspired to put a nice outfit together for the day. I usually end up in big comfy sweaters and leggings. Today however, I had time to sleep in a bit before leaving for the day so I was able to actually put some thought into my outfit and here is the result!



Blouse: H&M| Cardigan: JCrew| Leggings: Zara| Boots: Locale

Have a wonderful day :)

6 comments:

  1. you look cute! i love the boots! good luck on your tests and uni projects :)

    have a great weekend,
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit I would have never put together this combo but it works really well :)
    I'm following I hope you will follow back :)

    Leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://herlux.blogspot.com/ love it checkout my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though you're up at 6am, you still manage to look good! I couldn't get up to save my life for 6am! I love the colour of your cardigan too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your whole outfit! I have the same blouse. Following your blog now!

    -Angela
    http://headtotoechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lovely cardigan and blouse combo! ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3
    thecosmeticskitten.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo