Jan 19, 2012

Outfit of The Day: My Version of Sweatpants

Yesterday was one of those days where I felt like wearing something very comfortable, cozy but cute at the same time. Last year one of my resolutions was to not wear sweatpants outside of the gym, and I've done really well. I only wear my TNA pants when I need to wear my knee brace because that thing is huge and I can't wear anything else with it haha! But that only happens once in a while. So I am very thankful for leggings, and jeggings and all of the varieties. I however never wear them as pants, I really dislike that look. I always wear them with longer tops and sweaters like in yesterday's outfit. Although these leggings are really thick and they're more like stretch pants than leggings.

Top: H&M| Cardigan: Tommy Hilfiger| Leggings: Zara| Boots: Locale| Circle scarf: Topshop

Watch: Guess| Bracelet: local store in New York| Ring: House of Harlow vertical evil eye ring



I ordered this ring from Dealuxe last week and I've been waiting for it to get here and it did today! I love it. I took these photos to show the details! I'm in love with this ring and it's so different form any other I own. I've been wanting one ever since I saw a video where Sandra talk about hers!


And here is a mirror shot of me just to show my usual everyday make up! I've actually been wearing eyeshadow everyday since I bought my Too Faced Romantic eyes palette. The palette has a good selection of matt and satin and glitter finish and I only wear matt and satin finish eyeshadows for school and work, so I've really been loving the palette. 

12 comments:

  1. I love your boots, and that ring is cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love special and unique items and this ring is definitely one of them :)
      x

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful - I especially love your ring! Hope your leg is alright.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful, And my knee is alright most of the time :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. OMG I love your boots!! Hair looks effortlessly chic too xxx

    streetprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos - the post is just amazing!! Adorable blog btw, totally following :))

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ring!! Very cute style post :)

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyleBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit girl! Very stylish! I love your boots!

    Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! and don't mention it at all :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. oh so cozy and so chic at the same time, a GREAT go-to outfit.

    And seriously, you look like a doll in your mirror picture - your skin is perfect!!! I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw thanks girlie! but my skin is in fact not perfect! it is the power of a good foundation haha. But that is a huge compliment coming from you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo