Jan 17, 2012

Outfit of the day and new boots ♥

Since it has been too cold for me to take outfit photos in proper day light I'm stuck taking them indoors I hope that is alright! I much prefer natural lighting but I cannot afford to get sick one more time from taking outfit photos and end up missing school lol. So on days that it's not too cold (-20) I'll take them outside!
Yesterday I went to the mall with a friend on a random shopping trip and I must say it was a very successful one. I found a pair of gorgeous boots at Locale. This is my second purchase from them and I must say I am in love with their shoes. I also found a thick pair of leggings from Zara that are super cute and comfy which I'm probably going to live in them for the rest of this winter!
When I got home I wanted to take photos of my outfit and decided to wear my new boots since it matched my outfit nicely :)

Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger| Pants: Zara| Boots: Locale| Nail polish: For Audrey by China Glaze


Bracelets: Banana Republic and JCrew

What do you think of the boots? 
Have a wonderful day :)

16 comments:

  1. Such a great post, I like it!!! The photos are simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I already am following you!

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! Love the colour of your sweater and those boots are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. peach/pink and green combo is super duper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never had done it before but surprisingly love it!

      Delete
  4. I absolutely ADORE the boots :) What an awesome find!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are having an amazing sale right now you should check them out!!
      xx

      Delete
  5. nice outfit ! and the boots are really pretty too :)

    ---
    mariafashion93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute, comfy looking boots. You're gorgeous!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are comfy! and Thank you :)

      Delete
  7. I really love those bracelets especially the gold one!

    colored--shadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yes the gold one was a great find! love how it sparkles in the light :)

      Delete
  8. Love your boots and bracelets!

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! And those boots are awesome!
    New follower!

    http://theyoungandthenaive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo