Jan 6, 2012

NYE outfit and nilli ring

Hello lovelies,

I am sorry for not posting this week. I woke up on the first of January with yet another cold and I was not impressed. Anyways this meant staying home mostly, drinking tea and having a Gossip Girl marathon. I am now all caught up and I must say I reeeally enjoyed it! Other than that I'm back at university and already loaded with assignments, which I am taking a break from to do this quick post. I wanted to share with you an outfit photo from our NYE party!

Top: H&M| Skirt: H&M| Tights: Simons| Bracelet: JCrew| Ring: nilli

Here is a photo of my make up! (at the end of the night!)
Eyes: MAC Bare Study| Clinique: Daybreak| MAC: Sable| Mascara: bareMinerals volumizing mascara
Foundation: Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals liquid foundation
Bronzer: Vasanti Brazilian Bronzer

In my outfit photo I mentioned I am wearing a ring from nilli. I won this ring from a giveaway that Tala  from My Fash Diary was having on her blog! A big thanks to her and nilli for this giveaway. 
Here are some better photos of the ring, every time I wear it I get many compliments on it! 


It came in this pretty package :)

With Flash

In natural light

How gorgeous is this ring? It is handmade in Scandinavia, well all of their jewelry is I believe. You should definitely check out their website, they have really gorgeous, one of a kind jewelry and I'm thinking winning this giveaway will not have good results for my wallet haha. 

Have a wonderful Friday :)

12 comments:

  1. Love your outfit for NYE and, as always, I want your hair! I haven't watched ANY of season 5 of Gossip Girl yet... I need to have a marathon myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blouse

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks! I've seen you with curled hair on your blog and it really suits you!
    and season 5 Gossip Girl gets good again so watch it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic ring! I love that it's so simple but at the same time really outstanding :-)

    Camilla//Scent of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute minimalistic outfit!
    I love your polish color :)

    Stop by sometime, xoxo Natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is exactly why I love it too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. jelisaveta djukanovicJanuary 9, 2012 at 9:39 AM

    Beautiful photos and outfit!

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blouse and nail polish color!




    Xo,
    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove the look of the new blog (; And I adoooore that ring! Must hunt that piece down for my own.

    And great minds think alike, we're both wearing similar nail colors (Essie Mink Muffs on mine atm!). x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice skirt and fab ring.
    Following,
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo