Jan 1, 2012

Happy New Year & My Resolutions for 2012!

Happy New Year!!

It is the first day of the new year and I'm filled with happy and positive feelings. I had an amazing night surrounded by family and loved ones and I could not have asked for a better way to ring in the new year :)
This year was a great one. It had it's ups and downs. But all of it made me grow and learn more about myself and realize how strong I can be if I set my mind to it. I had told myself that in 2011 I would try and be more calm as I am always the worrier specially when it comes to school related situations. I am happy to say that I have definitely improved in that area, my mom even noticed and commented on it! but I still have a lot to improve on.
I have had this blog since 2009 and I used to blog on and off until 2011. I actually like to think that I didn't really start this blog until February of 2011 when I started to blog regularly. I think (correct me if I'm wrong!) that I have improved since I first started this little adventure. I actually cannot believe I have gone from 3 to 40 readers during this time and I wanted to thank you all so much for actually finding substance in what I write and taking the time to read it :) and I want to thank those who helped me along with this process or any other way in 2011 :)

I also thought I would share some of my resolutions with you here!

Be more patient- with myself and others
Read more
Write more
Achieve more in and out of school
Smile more and worry less
Become a better person as I definitely think there's always room for improvement!

Me being Happy at midnight! 

What are some of your resolutions?
Have a wonderful day and a new year :)

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best for the new year!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the resolutions! This year will be grreeaat! :)
    btw, nice blog! :)

    Melica
    www.melican.devote.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolutions!! I have to brainstorm some for myself. Best wishes for 2012! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing- definitely read more and write more, that is always a good resolution. and patience is definitely a virtue.. Happiest of New Year's to you!! Love the image, you look so happy and your jacket looks so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo