Jan 22, 2012

Android Snaps: Week 1



Since I have a Sony Xperia, which is an android phone, I do not have instagram! But I really enjoy seeing the instagram posts and have been wanting to do something like it for a while. This week I've actually remembered to snap photos on my phone. They're not instagram photos but same idea :)
(from left to right)
1. Sparkly bracelet from JCrew which got the attention of all the girls in my class!
2. Manicure night! ended up with For Audrey
3. New boots from Locale, seen here
4. New nail polish (Mod About You) & new ring (House of Harlow)
5. Saturday morning tea
6. my weekend, lol.

Hope you've all had a more exciting weekend than mine!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. That bracelet is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even without instagram, it's still nice to see little phone snaps. Love the teapot, it's beautiful!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. does android not have instagram???? bummer, I love it.

    I love seeing all of your world in these images! that saturday morning tea picture in particular. Looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo