Dec 18, 2011

What I'm loving ♥

Hello,
In case you didn't know I am back on blogger now :) There are just too many limitations for me on wordpress so that is why I moved back!
This post is about things that I've seen online or in person and am loving now so I thought I would share them with you all.
3. Laren Elan Collections Bella Bracelet| 4. Aldo Rhoades Ankle Boots| 5. The Cambridge Satchel Company The Classic

I also just realized that I have full outfit right here haha that was not intentional!
what are some of the things you are loving right now?
Happy Sunday :)

8 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Loving that necklace.
    Ps, welcome back to Blogger :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)
    ps. We were leaving each other comments at the same time lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous! So beautiful!

    http://alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that waistband dress so pretty and romantic.

    -V

    PS: Silk scarf giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter!
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that necklace!

    www.blindingbrightlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you have featured here, especially the necklace! really pretty, you have good taste in jewellery! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo