Dec 14, 2011

Outfit Of the Day: Casual Plaid

After studying many hours and feeling like I was going to go crazy I took a mini break and went to the mall with my mom. I wanted to return a bronzer I had ordered from The Body Shop since it was too glittery for me, but more on that later. Another reason I went was to buy a couple of gifts but that was a flop none of the stores had what I wanted so I'll either be ordering the gifts in or going to different malls. We also went into honey, where my mom treated me to the cutest sweater, which I'm really excited to style!

Before we went my mom snapped a couple of photos of my outfit so here they are :)




Top: Urban Behaviour| Jeans: Forever21| Boots & Purse: Nine West| Earrings: Swarovski| Lipstick: Kenya by Vasanti

Have a wonderful day :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute plaid top!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love this casual outfit.. It was adorable!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ❤SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    ❤BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nic post, I enjoyed it a lot! I like your sense of style! Wonderful photos!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo