Dec 8, 2011

Holiday Wish List 2011 ♥


Zara Cable Stitched Sweater: $69.90| Micheal Kors Rectangle Case Charm Watch: $120| Origins Souffle Trio: $35| Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Studs: $32|Urban Decay NAKED Palette: $48| Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Slim Zip: $198| Love Ring: $185| SOREL Toffino (Chilli Pepper) Boots: $199.99| Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System-Jaguar: $129| Victoria's Secret PINK Wear Everywhere Pullover Hoodie: $44.50

I cannot believe there are only 16 days until Christmas! Although I haven't really been able to enjoy December as much since it's my final exam period at the moment but in a week's time I'll be free. Since I've been looking at other bloggers' Holiday Wish lists, I thought to share mine as well. Although getting everything on this list would be amazing, I don't expect to haha, I also did this so that it would be helpful as a gift guide for some. So hope you enjoyed this post and it has inspired you!

let me know what some of the things on your wish list are this year :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the love ring! It is adorable. I really like that entire outfit from zara the sweater and skirt.

    -V

    PS: Silk scarf giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter.
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love everything. Great round up. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lust list compilation is outrageous. But a girl can dream, right?

    Loooved the idea of the Naked Palette (as I'm the epitome of neutral, nudes & naturals!), and given the obscene amount of hype surrounding it in both the blogosphere and Youtube, I naturally couldn't help myself but succumb. It's pretty to look out, but in all honest opinion, I find it just that - lovely to have, nice to own, pretty to look at. By virtue it's a fantastic concept, but most of the colors are so shimmery - frosty, actually - to render wearable enough (by my standard, of course lol!) during the day! It's totally my opinion, but just wanted to give my two cents (; I say if you're after an everyday, neutral palette (as it's clear you're a girl after my own heart, loves it!), I'd suggest a Chanel or Bobbi Brown palette (: x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh really? I haven't actually seen the NAKED palette in person before but I am not a fan of too much shimmer during the day. Do you have any recommendations of specific Chanel and Bobbi Brown? I'll be shopping next weekend so so excited! haha.
    thanks for your suggestion :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That love ring is gorgeous, I would be very happy with that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo