Nov 26, 2011

Sequins Obsessed ♥

Hello dolls,

Lately I've been slightly obsessed with sequins and I guess it doesn't really help that they are every where! Actually I have always liked them but because they were not in trend, there weren't that many options but now I can walk into any store and find these pretty, sparkly things.

I have put together a few items that have been inspiring to me and I'm sharing them with you.



1. Joe Fresh Embellished Skirt| 2. Deborah Lippmann Stairway to Heaven| 3. Topshop Petite Sequin Overlay Top| 4. Warehouse Sequin Shorts| 5. Carvela Adora Sequin Peep Toe Heeled Court| 6. Topshop Sequin Bodycon Dress| 7. Asos Sequin Zip Top Clutch| 8. Asos Premium Stitch and Sequin Colour Block Cardigan| 9. Deborah Lippmann Shake Your Groove Thing| 10. Windsor Gold Sequin Mini Skirt 

Hope you enjoyed this post and found it somewhat useful since Christmas is almost here and I don't know about you but I plan on wearing sparkles ;)

Have a wonderful Saturday


8 comments:

  1. i'm so excited to wear sequins this winter as well!
    xx sylvie

    http://legoldenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like every single one of these! I have been crazy obsessed with sequins since forever. Now they're everywhere! SO hard to resist right?


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of sequin items! I think sequins are so cute for the holidays. Love that Topshop dress and the Windsor gold mini skirt!!

    http://thepinkpsyche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SUCH a magpie, this just spoke to my inner child. Sequinned bodycon dress? SWOON.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. they never get old, ever! I want that sequin dress--- it's SO cute. And I also like not only those sequin shorts but the fact that they're paired with heels and socks...I know I shouldn't like that stupid trend but I do, a lot! ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sequin trend also! thank you for putting together this awesome list! I love number four!

    -V

    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. sequin should be uniform at this time of year :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, your comments mean so much to me! xo